The best way to stay connected with Radiant Church is to visit radiantchurchsc.com. Here, you'll learn who we are, how to join our Launch Team, how to contact us, give online, and more!
But, did you know you can actually add radiantchurchsc.com to your phone's home screen just like an app? You can have the latest from Radiant Church right at your fingertips! Check below for device specific instructions to get started!
How to save radiantchurchsc.com to your iPhone's home screen:
- Open radiantchurchsc.com in your Safari browser.
- At the bottom of the screen, you'll see an icon depicting an arrow which looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
- Once tapped, you'll have a few options. Swipe left on the bottom row until you see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this one.
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon; hit "add" in the top left when you've picked one. When you're done, it will show up on your home screen. Radiant Church will available for you to select just like an app.
How to save radiantchurchsc.com to your Android phone's home screen:
- Open radiantchurchsc.com in your Chrome browser.
- Touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select "Add to Home Screen."
- All you have to do is touch "Add" and the site will join your other apps & widgets.
- You can customize the text below the icon by touching the text inside of the "Add to Home Screen" box and changing it.